Without good Twitter retweet accounts, tweeting can sometimes feel like talking to a brick wall, with nobody liking or retweeting you. This can be so frustrating, especially when you’re trying to promote your blog – which you probably work really hard on.
I had almost given up before I discovered Twitter retweet accounts and so below I have listed my faves to try and reach more people.
Before using Twitter retweet accounts, make sure you’re posting a decent tweeet!
- If you’re posting links make sure they display the text and image clearly.
- Don’t write long headlines, keep them snappy and interesting.
- Separate your tweet with line breaks so that it is easier to read, like I’ve done below:
- I post photos in my tweet instead of allowing Twitter to generate a link preview. I prefer to post the photos I use on Pinterest because I think this is more attention grabbing. I also think that posting a photo rather than allowing Twitter to generate a link preview makes you stand out from brands and organsations, which makes it instantly more personal.
- Tweet regularly! I check my Twitter regularly, but only spend time looking through my feed once or twice a day. So I schedule my tweets to go out every few hours to catch people when they’re having a browse. I have only been blogging for a year or so, if I had more posts to share I would probably tweet every hour!
- Engage! This is the magic word in blogging and social media – you keep hearing people say it for a reason! Search a hashtag you’re interested in and actually read the Tweet or the web page they have linked to and then like it, comment on it or retweet it. You will be surprised how often people will follow you if you do this.
If I’ve missed any of your favourite Twitter retweet accounts then share them in the comments below <3